Our all-inclusive fee to return the deceased to their native country is comprised of the following services:-
- Travel arrangements from place of death to our chapel of rest
- Personal and professional supervision throughout, including all necessary paperwork and confirmation of flight
- A hermetically sealed casket suitable for repatriation
- Embalming and dressing
- Suitable packaging to protect the casket during transportation
- Airfare for the deceased
- Transportation to the airport
In addition to the above ( for a nominal fee ) we would be pleased to arrange a Church service or provide any other special requests prior to departure.
In the tragic event of someone passing away whilst abroad, we are able to assist in bringing your loved one back into our care from any UK airport. We can then help in making all the necessary funeral arrangements.
Please contact our Repatriations Managers Messrs Christopher Bennett or Andrew Uden, located at the Camberwell Office, for a discussion of your personal requirements on 0207 703 3212.